Data protection is a matter of trust and your privacy is important to us. Hence, we take our customers privacy seriously, any personal information provided by you is confidential and will not be passed on to any other companies or organisations not affiliated with our online business. We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you.
1. Collection of Personal Information
Orient Senses does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company for internal use only.
When you make purchase in our website, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
2. Use of Personal Information Collected
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Orient Senses
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to the shipping company).
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our agent Paypal or Stripe. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
3. Security of Your Personal Information
Orient Senses ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Orient Senses website. In exceptional circumstances Orient Senses may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Orient Senses reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.